Having trouble finding answer keys and teaching guides
    cmaemommy is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Having trouble finding answer keys and teaching guides

I hope this is not a silly question, but I cannot find the teaching guides, additional worksheets, and the answer keys. According to the "Hints and Help" section, I should be able to find them under the "lesson plans" link. However, all I can find are the lesson plans and no additional links to the aforementioned materials. If someone could let me know how to find them, I would be extremely grateful.

Thank You,
    Sarah

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Having trouble finding answer keys and teaching guides

Hi, Sarah. Not all subjects and grades will have teaching guides, additional worksheets, AND answer keys. Some subjects may offer various combinations of the three.

Access the lesson plans for the subject and grade you are interested in. Scroll down past the description of the chapters. You will see that there are several headings in the plans. Some of the headings are Worksheets and Answer Keys, Quiz, Guides, and Test. If there are worksheets and answer keys for a certain lesson, there will be a little "W" icon in the Worksheets and Answer Keys column. The "W" will be clickable, so you can access and print them that way. If there are teaching guides, there will be a little apple icon in the Guides column, which is also clickable. (Teaching guides are available in lower grades and consist of extra, optional extension ideas and a worksheets.)

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

cmaemommy is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Re: Having trouble finding answer keys and teaching guides

Thank you very much for getting back to me. I appreciate your help very much.

Sarah