Hello

Thread: Hello

mommab is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Hello

Hello All!
    I just wanted to talk a moment and introduce myself. My name is Charla and I just pulled my son out of school yesterday to homeschool him. We have been thinking about this for a long time and were always afraid that he was too young for it to work. But after finding your site I became so excited that I had finally found the anwer to my prayers. Especially after I spent three hours reading your forum and hearing your success stories. The next day I went to my son's IEP meeting and everything I heard at the meeting I had just read from all of you. I knew the Lord was speaking to me. My son is almost 9 years old and is basically on a K level. He has muscular dystrophy with cerrebellum hypoplasia, developmental delays, reading disabilities, and in general learning disabilities. I am very excited to be apart of your family and welcome any advice or suggestions for a newbie. May the Lord continue to bless each of your families.
    Charla Blosser
    Core, WV
    Momma, wife, daughter, friend, teacher, Christian
    "Praise God from whom all blessings flow!"

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi, Charla. Welcome to the forum. Good luck to you as you begin this new adventure.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

MamaMary is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Welcome Charla!

I am so glad to meet you. I cannot wait to hear all about the beginning of your journey! I think you are going to find HS'ing a cinch with T4L'ing. (I do not work for them )

My name is Mary and we are finishing up our tenth year of HS'ing. This is our first FULL year with T4L'ing and it has been WONDERFUL! Truly, I wish it had been around when we started.

I use a different program for hx/science/art/bible because we enjoy a biblical worldview. But use T4L'ing for Math and LA. The funny thing is that I will find my boys doing T4L'ing Science and SS just for FUN!
    Mary, Child of the King of Kings, Jesus Christ! Wife to best friend and Mama to her four boys 91, 96, 00, 02, Homeschooling since 1998! Come visit us on our blog! http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/MamaMary/