Hello. New user here!
    dlynnRN is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Hello. New user here!

Hi! My name is Debbie. I am currently homeschooling my 5 year old daughter and my 11 year old son. I have a 19 year old that is in his 2nd year of college. I pulled him out of school when he was in 6th grade and homeschooled him to graduation!

I am new to Time4Learning and my children really enjoy it. I have a question for anyone.... When I log into the upper school for my son and say for example he is doing science lessons. A window pops up that asked for a username and password through Oydessy. Do I need to register for something else? He has been re-logging in. But what is Oydessy? How do I log him into it?

Thanks so much!!

If I have confused anyone... I am sorry! :-\

Debbie

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Hello. New user here!

Time4Learning uses curriculum developed by CompassLearning Odyssey, which only provides it to schools. Time4Learning has purchased a license that allows them to offer it to individuals. Time4Learning has repackaged the program for family use, adding the playground and other things.

Your problem is a common glitch that can usually be fixed by clearing your computer's cache. Log out, clear the cache, close your browser, and try logging in again. If that doesn't work, reboot your computer and try again. If that doesn't work, please let us know.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

dlynnRN is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Re: Hello. New user here!

Thanks SO much!