Hello---new user here!
    EviesEarth is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Hello---new user here!

Hello everyone!

We just completed our first week of T4L. My 4th grade son is really enjoying it. This is our first year of HS.
    A bit about me....married, 3 kids (DS 9, DS 5, DD 2), live in California. Really new to HS, but very excited to learn more and share ideas with others.
    Ivanna

mandiana is offline Senior Member

Default Re: Hello---new user here!

Welcome aboard, Ivanna I have 3 kids too, all girls, in Florida. Glad to have you here. You're going to love it!

~ Amanda

Thanks Amanda!

SahmIam is offline Senior Member

Welcome to T4L! We also have 3 kids (DD, 9, 4th; DD, 6 (almost 7!), 2nd, and DS, 3, Prek). Our girls have been homeschooling for almost the past year. Our son is currently homeschooling, but is moving to PS in the near future (to a specialty class). He will likely continue to use T4L as an afterschooling resource because he loves it! If you have any questions, or just want to hang out, this is a really supportive group!
    Melissa.

mom2ahrj is offline Member

ivanna, looks like we started with t4l the same week - i just started three of my kids on monday! i have four kids (dd 13, dd 10, dd 8, and ds 2 1/2) - my oldest dd is still using an online public school curriculum (aka virtual school, e-schooling, etc.) - my younger dd's were using it too but it wasn't working as well - t4l is WONDERFUL, though and we are all loving it!

jenn

mamasaba is offline Junior Member

Welcome Ivanna,

Thank you all for the warm welcome!
    I have really enjoyed reading all the posts here and feel that I have learned a lot about the program in doing so.
    I currently have my 5 y/o ds in K at PS. Plan to HS him next year. I am thinking of adding T4L just to reinforce what he is learning in K. Anyone doing this. I am wondering if it may be info. overload?
    He really does like K. He also loves to play educational type games on the computer.

Happy to be here.......

Ivanna

Yca
    Yca is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

welcome ivanna!! (see my kid list below) i have a son in 4th as well.

if your k son likes computer games, use the curriculum as a special treat for him when he gets home from school. pick and choose what he takes instead of doing everything. then you can finish up what you didn't do during the summer and start him in 1st next fall. (just my suggestion)

have a great day and welcome to the most insane group of moms on the forum!
    ~ Yca ~
    (otherwise known as Jess )

Wife to Dave and Mom to Red - 13, The Princess - 11, Fluffyheaded Diva - 6, and Sir Smiley - 3
    Read about our adventures HERE!

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi, Ivanna. Welcome!

Many people use Time4Learning as a supplement to public school. I like Jess's idea of using it as a special treat!

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!