Hello from a Newbie in Georgia
    threedeakgifts is offline Junior Member

Default Hello from a Newbie in Georgia

Hi there - I'd like to introduce myself. I'm Stacey Deak. I currently live outside of Atlanta, GA but am moving to Cincinnati, OH shortly. I have 3 children. ages 11/9/6 I am currently homeschooling one of them and will be homeschooling all three when we get to Ohio. My intention is to sign them all on to T4L at that time. iWe have homeschooled for the past 4 years. I haven't used an on-line curriculum before now. This is the first year we put our children back in PS. My 9 and 6 yr olds did fine, but my 11 yr old has not done well and is now back home with me. She has some Math learning issues and the pace at the PS wasn't good for her. I use T4L Math and Lang Arts primarily for my 11 yr old daughter. Science and Social Studies are supplementary. She really likes the animation and being able to work at her own pace. I like that it keeps her moving in a forward motion academically. It takes some of the pressure off of me to move her into a more independent mode of learning. I like and use the reports frequently for record keeping and to see if she's mastered a subject. The only thing I haven't figured out how to do yet is see the actual questions and answers on her quizzes. I'd like some help with that. I understand that if the score in the report shows blue, I can click on that and get the q & a - but none of the scores are showing blue and/or clickable.

t4lwebster is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Hi Stacy! Welcome

The clickable grades in the parent's report area will only be on tests and quizzes. If it is a test or a quiz you should be able to click on it.

If you take a look at the "icon key" in the reports section (bottom left of the reports screen) it'll give you an idea of which one is a test, quiz, activity, etc.

Some confusion may come from the fact that we have the "state simulation test" but that doesn't really count as a test or a quiz. The state simulation tests are just practice tests used to prepare the child for standardized tests.

Again welcome and I hope this helped.

Kris C.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Time4Learning Member Support

Need help getting started? Check out our Getting Started Guide