Hello, newbie here
    scarlet52698 is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Hello, newbie here

Just wanted to say hello and that I'm so excited that we have begun using Time4learning. Our family is brand new to homeschooling ( I took my twins out of school at Thanksgiving break).

This has been a great way to get started into homeschooling without feeling completely overwhelmed!

Heather from NC

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi, Heather! It's good to have you with us.

I've always said I wanted twins, but a few moms who have twins have told me I should probably stick to one at a time.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

sisymay is offline Member

We started homeschool 2 yrs ago and I wish I knew about T4L then! We've been doing T4L for a month now and it has been great !!
    It would have saved me SO much time and trouble!!

NewLifeAcademy is offline Member Regular

Welcome Heather! I've been hsing for almost two years and it still feels fresh and new although not as scary. We found T4L about a year ago! It really does make it easier and more interesting for our dd.

How old are your twins? Our dd is 10 and doing a couple different grades for different subjects. The versatility is one of my favorite things about t4l.

HolisticMomof4 is offline Junior Member Newbie

Hi Heather, We began HS just before Thanksgiving. T4L got us going, with out it I dont thing we could manage right now. It is such a great program. My DS has advanced in some subjects and taking his time in others...with the pressure off he can enjoy learning!

scarlet52698 is offline Junior Member Newbie

thanks for the warm welcome

My twins are 7 and I also have a 4 year old daughter. They are polar opposite's as far as learning styles go so it's been a challenge to say the least.....lol

However, they both seem to enjoy using T4L and I love that I can read the reports to see what areas I need to focus on more.