Help!!

Thread: Help!!

janilessa is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Help!!

Does anyone know if there is a special trick to getting the correct answers on Chapter Tests? I know I can print the answer keys to worksheets, but I haven't been able to find a way to get the correct answers on quizzes and tests. Quizzes are easy, but some of those chapter test questions are a lot harder than what is in their lessons! I want to make sure I can let my child know the correct answers when they get one wrong and sometimes I'm not 100% sure myself!! Any help would be appreciated!

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi! Most of the test questions are pulled from a large bank of possibilities. This is so a different set of questions will be offered to your student each time he or she attempts the test. Because of that, it would be very difficult to provide answer keys.

Some parents post their questions in this forum, and we work out the answers together. No one minds; we've all learned a lot through teaching our kids!

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!