Help with 7th grade
    dixiegirl is offline Junior Member

Default Help with 7th grade

We recently started time4learning and my son is scoring very low on all quizzes and activities but I can't see what he has done wrong as to help him. I emailed time4learning and they said unless there is a hyperlink on the blue grade then I can't see what my son got wrong.
    Do any of you have this issue? If so, what are you doing. I don't have the time to sit with him during every lesson to see what he is doing. That is the whole reason I chose an online course for him. He's 13 and dyslexic so I already spend more than the normal amount of time on subjects with him. I was hoping this would give me the time to teach my other son and give my 13 yo some more accountability. I'm just really frustrated as what to do.

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Many of the tests are printable within the reports, but you can't print completed tests in the newer lessons. Can you sit with him just during the quizzes? That would tell you if he needs to do further study before doing the tests on his own. Hopefully other parents will have some other ideas to share.

Time4Learning leases the curriculum from the developer, who only provides it to schools. Time4Learning has added a lot of helps to make things easier on families, but they are limited in how much they can alter the actual curriculum.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

BGray is offline Junior Member Newbie

Do you have an email i can contact you from?Ill be glad to help.

BGray is offline Junior Member Newbie

My email is [email protected]