Help!, I cannot access the site
    rainlady is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Help!, I cannot access the site

Though I have been able to login and add a child, (with considerable difficulty for which I have emailed support) my daughter's account is still being set up. It says this process can take upto 24 hours. I initially signed up on Friday. It has been over 72 hours and still no access.

The site mentions that 24 hour support is available, but if that were so, why wait so long to set up my daughter's login details?

Any suggestions would be really appreciated.

Thanks so much.

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Since accounts are set up manually, members don't have instant access. Although Time4Learning says accounts are set up within 24 hours, there's wiggle room built in there, to avoid disappointing people who might have to wait a few hours. In reality, accounts are usually ready well before the 24 hours have elapsed.

If you still can't access your account, why don't you call Time4Learning at (954) 771-0914, or email your telephone number to me and I'll have support call you. Time4Learning is known for its excellent customer service. Sometimes it's easier to troubleshoot over the phone.

Please post again if you continue to have difficulty.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!