Hi! Just Introducing Myself
    LilMamaof2NY is offline Junior Member

Cool Hi! Just Introducing Myself

Hello!

My name is Jacqueline and we will be starting Time4Learning on Monday 8/16. My daughter is in the 4th grade and after many months searching and searching for a homeschool curriculum that would compliment her learning style I stumbled upon Time4Learning. This will be our 3rd year homeschooling and we absolutely love it!

I am a bit overwhelmed with navigating the site and trying to organize our daily lesson strategies but I am confident that we will soon be able to get into a groove.

After lurking around the threads I wanted to thank you all for sharing some great tips and tricks and for providing some helpful hints for the novices!

Wish us luck! We are looking forward to another great year!!

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Welcome, Jacqueline! Please let us know how your first day goes!

Do give yourself a couple of weeks to learn how to navigate the site and to "tweak" your schedule until it's suitable. By the end of two months, YOU will be one of those providing tips on this forum!

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

Lotsoffunx4 is offline Junior Member

Hi Jacqueline! I am new here too. We just started time4learning on Thursday. My boys are sooooo excited about it though. Their question today was, "Why can't we do school work on the weekends?" lol They love it so far and I am prayerful that this enthusiasm will continue throughout the school year! We are also going to sign up for time4writing in September. I want to wait and get them really going on t4l before I add on another task. We are excited about it though! I hope it works out well for you and your kiddos as well! Have a great week!

LilMamaof2NY is offline Junior Member

LOL! Thanks @Kelly for the vote of confidence! We had an awesome first week...I cannot say enough good things about Time 4 Learning....even with all the "growing pains" I think this curriculum is the perfect fit for us!

@Lotsoffun.....I hope you had a great week also! Keep in touch and let us know how it's going!