How Do I Change Grade Levels?
    Gracemom is offline Junior Member

Default How Do I Change Grade Levels?

Hello,
    I have 2 questions:

How can I change my son's grade level in science from 2nd to 3rd grade?

When my son is done with 2nd grade level science, will it automatically move him up to 3rd grade?

I am new to T4L and am excited to be using the program! Blessings!

Yca
    Yca is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Welcome, so glad to have you!! Don't forget to stop by the Texas state board to chat with others in your area

When you're in science, there will be 3 bubbles at the top center of the screen showing what levels you have access to right now. With him being in 2nd, it might have 1 - 2 -3. If so, then simply click the 3 to access 3rd grade classes. If 2 is as high as you can go, simply email the staff and they'll change the levels for you.

Please let us know if this answers your question, or if you need any additional assistance
    ~ Yca ~
    (otherwise known as Jess )

Wife to Dave and Mom to Red - 13, The Princess - 11, Fluffyheaded Diva - 6, and Sir Smiley - 3
    Read about our adventures HERE!

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Welcome!

Here is a picture that explains how to adjust grade levels for a session. To change the default grade level, email [email protected].

It does not automatically move the student up a grade when a level has been completed, because some parents like to have their child repeat or review lessons first.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

Biggmidge is offline Junior Member

So in the fall I have to contact customer service to have my daughter move on to the next grade?

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

You can adjust the grade level yourself at any time by logging in to your parent account and clicking on Adjust Grade Level below Make Changes to My Account. Your student can work at a different grade level for each subject. You can change at any time, as often as you like. You are the teacher and you make all these decisions.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!