How do I get access to the OTHER subjects?
    bobbinapavine is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default How do I get access to the OTHER subjects?

My children are doing the basics-like math, science, social studies, language arts. I was wanting to branch them out, say, to art and brain buzzers, maybe some others, too, that I see listed in the reports section under parents side. How do I go about geetting them into these classes? Anybody know?

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Time4Learning uses curriculum developed by CompassLearning, who only provides it to schools. Time4Learning has purchased a license, allowing them to offer the curriculum to individual users.

Time4Learning offers a full language arts and math curriculum, with science and social studies offered as free bonuses at most levels. After they have been a member for a specified period of time, upper level students can request access to the art program (which is not provided by CompassLearning and will not show up in the reports).

The other subjects sometimes offered by CompassLearning are not part of Time4Learning and, in some cases, are no longer even available to schools through CompassLearning.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!