How do I print worksheets?
    brykyldanthom is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default How do I print worksheets?

Hello!

My 2 sons are new to T4L and I've spent quite a bit of time in various forums trying to get acquainted. I would like to provide them wiith worksheets in addition to thie online lessons to keep their "fingers nimble" with pencil and paper.

Could I please get detailed instructions on how to print out worksheets for each of the subjects? Also, are there tests that can be printed as well?

Thank you!

Julie

MamaMary is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Hi Julie,

When your child is working on a lesson you have the click on the "resource" button below. It will bring your worksheet up in a PDF format and you print it.

HTH,
    Mary
    Mary, Child of the King of Kings, Jesus Christ! Wife to best friend and Mama to her four boys 91, 96, 00, 02, Homeschooling since 1998! Come visit us on our blog! http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/MamaMary/

brykyldanthom is offline Junior Member Newbie

Thank you, Mary!

MamaMary is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

You are so very welcome!
    Mary, Child of the King of Kings, Jesus Christ! Wife to best friend and Mama to her four boys 91, 96, 00, 02, Homeschooling since 1998! Come visit us on our blog! http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/MamaMary/

I was reading this thread as I can not figure out how to print worksheets that it says my daughter has on her agenda. She is in 1st grade. Does that make a difference? Not sure where to find the "resource" button as it just puts her into the lesson. Can you help me?