How do you?

Thread: How do you?

volgirl is offline Junior Member

Default How do you?

Hello. I am new around here and I was wondering if there was a way to "delete" where it shows that the parent has previewed the upcoming lessons. I looked at some of my daughter's last night, and it's on her report and it looks as if she did not finish it, but it was me just checking it out. Is there a way to get rid of that? Hope I have made sense. Thanks!

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

If you did not finish the lesson and mark it as complete, then it is only appearing under the Recent Work tab, and not in her actual Report.

The portfolio defaults to the Recent Work tab, which is a quick way to check on ALL program access. Instead, click on the Reports tab within the portfolio, where you will be able to generate a customized report. These reports only include completed work, so your previews won't show up on them.

For instructions on how to mark (or NOT mark) the various lesson types as complete, click on the Hints under Help/FAQs at the top of this page.
    Last edited by hearthstone_academy; 08-20-2012 at 08:15 AM.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

volgirl is offline Junior Member

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by hearthstone_academy View Post
    If you did not finish the lesson and mark it as complete, then it is only appearing under the Recent Work tab, and not in her actual Report.

The portfolio defaults to the Recent Work tab, which is a quick way to check on ALL program access. Instead, click on the Reports tab within the portfolio, where you will be able to generate a customized report. These reports only include completed work, so your previews won't show up on them.

For instructions on how to mark (or NOT mark) the various lesson types as complete, click on the Hints under Help/FAQs at the top of this page.
    Thanks so much! I appreciate the help!