How do you report errors?
    nik999 is offline Junior Member

Default How do you report errors?

How do you report errors in the lessons? I have come across a few small errors, and one huge mistake. The information in the resource is false. I sent a message to the contact email, is that the right place to report errors?

Yca
    Yca is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Default Re: How do you report errors?

on the board index, if you scroll all the way down to the bottom, there is a section called "tech issues and questions" (or similar). whenever i have a bug, i put it there and someone gets to you quickly.
    ~ Yca ~
    (otherwise known as Jess )

Wife to Dave and Mom to Red - 13, The Princess - 11, Fluffyheaded Diva - 6, and Sir Smiley - 3
    Read about our adventures HERE!

Thanks, but it's not a technical error. It's a mistake in the information in the lesson.

I just checked my email, and the T4L support people responded and are checking into it.

AprilMom is offline Junior Member Newbie

I have found errors also. The most noticeable one was in fifth grade Math in the lesson about Greek numerals. The program stated that 3+3=9. I know the equation was incorrectly written, and I'm pretty sure the narrator said it incorrectly.

Kay

Cathy is offline Senior Member

My son is doing 5th grade math, order of operations. I printed the answer key for one of the worksheets and the answer is wrong. I didn't report it though, I just told him to skip that one. next time I come across one I'll make sure to report it.

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Yes, any errors can be corrected if they are reported. It's actually one of the good things about an online curriculum. When errors are corrected or updates made, it's changed for good! There aren't still old textbooks sitting out there that include the error.

My son thinks it's fun to go through textbooks and find the mistakes. Many publishers have a page on their site where they list the errors for each edition of their textbooks.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!