How does referral credit work?
    epperlyfamily2012 is offline Junior Member

Default How does referral credit work?

Hi. I understand that if you refer sometime to T4L and they sign up you are supposed to get a $25 credit(assuming it comes off your account so it's like a free month +$6 for me). How does this work? Does the person signing up give your name? Do they have to stay signed up for acertain length of time? I have never done this before, but a woman on FB asked me all about T4L and has decided to sign her kids up, so she said she would say I referred her. I'm just curious how it works.

My daughter loves it and I am glad to tell people all about T4L.

Melissa

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi, Melissa. When your friend registers, there will be a place for her to indicate the name of the person who referred her. After she completes the trial period, you will receive a $25 gift card via snail mail.

If you want more details, or a referral form, this info is available beneath the orange button near "Interested in Time4Learning Incentives?" at the top of this page.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

Quote Originally Posted by hearthstone_academy View Post
    Hi, Melissa. When your friend registers, there will be a place for her to indicate the name of the person who referred her. After she completes the trial period, you will receive a $25 gift card via snail mail.

If you want more details, or a referral form, this info is available beneath the orange button near "Interested in Time4Learning Incentives?" at the top of this page.

Ok, thanks I couldn't remember where I saw it on the site . Gift card works too LOL

Melissa

Default No place to enter my name??

Quote Originally Posted by epperlyfamily2012 View Post
    Ok, thanks I couldn't remember where I saw it on the site . Gift card works too LOL

Melissa

Actually she said there was NO place to enter my name, but I just emailed support about this issue.

pollyanna is offline Junior Member

i remember when I signed up for T4L there was a line that asked how you learned of this site. I think if you said friend it would have asked for name.