How to get to science easier?
    sisymay is offline Member

Question How to get to science easier?

Hi. I have a question about the beginning odyssey page with the LA extensions, LA, math and social studies starting points. Why isn't science included on this page to click on and do the lessons in order? We are doing MS science. For each lesson, we always have to go to the scope and sequence list and manually put in each lesson number on the search box at the bottom of the main odyessy page.

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi. Log in to your parent account and click on Adjust Educational Level below Make Changes to My Account at the upper right. Choose your student's name from the left sidebar. You will see a list of subjects. Beneath the subject "Science", make sure you have selected something. It will take up to 24 hours for the icon to appear on your student's dashboard. You will receive an email when it has been added.

If you have already selected something for science and it isn't appearing on your student's dashboard, then there is a glitch somewhere. Please use this page to contact support.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

sisymay is offline Member

Thanks so much!! It was added to dashboard immediately, but I didn't click on it to see if it works yet. Another question, when I made this change there was another box that come up on the dashboard in addition to the MS physical science. It's called 'MS nature of science'. Is that supposed to be on the dashboard, too?