How to go from lesson to playground?
    sisymay is offline Member

Default How to go from lesson to playground?

When my dd gets thru with a lesson, it does not automatically go back to the beginning. I keep hitting the back button on MY computer (not this site because I don't see a back button) and when I do, I don't see any page that has the playground at the top. I have to start all over.
    before we do this though, sometimes we log out, sometimes we forget to.
    We log back in (student log in, not parent) and when she goes to playground a box comes up stating she has to do a lesson before she can go to playground.
    How do we get to the playground immediately after doing a lesson?
    THANKS

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

The playground window is behind the lesson window. You should be able to see the playground icon (children on a seesaw) at the top, above the lesson window (which is often called the "launchpad").

If you can't see it, try minimizing the lesson window/launchpad. Do NOT close it, as that will re-set the timer.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

sisymay is offline Member

Hey, I figured it out. We have to go to another window to get to the playground, and we are not logged out. I'm so glad I figured it out! THANKS

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Yay! Now the fun begins!

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!