How many lessons are you doing in 6th grade Math?
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By hearthstone_academy

Thread: How many lessons are you doing in 6th grade Math?

Jennifer Jackson is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default How many lessons are you doing in 6th grade Math?

As I'm planning out my year, I've noticed there are 597 math activities. How many are you doing daily? I know some children blow through 2 or 3 lessons quickly. I've got a slower child in math who struggles to get 1-2 in an hour. Would you suggest going slower but into the summer? Any ideas would be appreciated.

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Here's some great news. The entire final chapter in sixth grade math doesn't need to be counted when you're planning how many activities to do each day. That chapter is actually the old math program. It was bundled up and left there because it was too good to dispose of, and could be valuable for extra practice. Only use those lessons when your student needs extra practice in some area.

That means the "new math" program only has 272 activities.
    Robin likes this.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

MelissaNC is offline Junior Member

Default Activity Scheduler

How do I enter Math into the lesson planner calculator to print out my weekly lessons
    Here's some great news. The entire final chapter in sixth grade math doesn't need to be counted when you're planning how many activities to do each day. That chapter is actually the old math program. It was bundled up and left there because it was too good to dispose of, and could be valuable for extra practice. Only use those lessons when your student needs extra practice in some area.

That means the "new math" program only has 272 activities. [/QUOTE]

MelissaNC is offline Junior Member

How do I enter Math (since there are 300+ extra lessons) into the activity scheduler so that I have something to print out showing weekly lessons?