How often do you print reports?
    volgirl is offline Junior Member

Default How often do you print reports?

Hello. Newbie here with yet another question. How often am I suppose to print off my daughter's 1st grade reports for her grades? Every week? Once per month? What? We home school and I just want to know what is suggested for us. Thanks!

lumbee74 is offline Junior Member Newbie

I like to print reports every two weeks personally, but I am thinking about going to once a month.

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

That's a personal preference, unless your state has reporting requirements. However, Time4Learning recommends printing a weekly report. Although your student's information SHOULD remain in the Time4Learning system indefinitely (as long as there isn't a membership lapse), there's always a minuscule chance of a computer malfunction, and it would be a shame to lose all of that data.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

volgirl is offline Junior Member

Talking Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by hearthstone_academy View Post
    That's a personal preference, unless your state has reporting requirements. However, Time4Learning recommends printing a weekly report. Although your student's information SHOULD remain in the Time4Learning system indefinitely (as long as there isn't a membership lapse), there's always a minuscule chance of a computer malfunction, and it would be a shame to lose all of that data.
    So true about the computer malfunction. Thank you both for your input! This is one newbie who needs all of the input she can get!!