How to print out samples of students work + advice on which assignments have writing
    kclaytor is offline Junior Member Newbie

Question How to print out samples of students work + advice on which assignments have writing

Hi,

I could use any advice anyone can give me for ways to print out samples of my kids' work. We are homeschooling through a charter school, so they need to see lots of my kids work.

Plus, any advice on which assignments have writing that can be printed out in the 5th and 6th grade levels.

Thanks!

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi!

Use the information contained in your student's portfolio (backpack icon) for this. Be sure you select the "Reports" tab and not the "Recent Work" tab. (The portfolio defaults to "Recent Work".)

You will probably want to print a weekly or monthly report for each subject. Just select the subject (math, language arts, language arts extension, etc.), then select "All" for the activity type. Enter a date range and generate the report to print.

While you are in there, you will notice that many tests and quizzes appear as links. If you click on those links, you can print each test or quiz.

You will also see that any Odyssey Writer writing assignment (in grades three and up) appears as a link. You can click on those links to print the writing assignment, too!

Another way to print JUST the quizzes and test or JUST the writing assignments is to select "Chapter Tests" or "Odyssey Writer Activities" instead of "All" under "Activity Type".

Members usually find that reports generated from Time4Learning lessons help make up an attractive and professional looking portfolio.

Here is some more information, including pictures, about Student Reports.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!