How to Suppress a Low Grade on Quiz or Test??

Question How to Suppress a Low Grade on Quiz or Test??

When my child receives a low grade on a Quiz or Test, I make her re-take the lesson and quiz/test for a higher grade. Plus, we may watch a video or research the topic a little more for understanding. How can I suppress the original test grade?

Robin is offline Senior Member

Default Re: How to Suppress a Low Grade on Quiz or Test??

Both grades will be averaged into the final score. What we do is keep a separate grade book, and only pull grades that we want into it. This also allows me to include writing scores, scores for worksheets or other outside activities.

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: How to Suppress a Low Grade on Quiz or Test??

Hi. The program doesn't give your student a grade for a subject. It just maintains a list of scores the student achieves for all of the computer-scored work. You use the scores . . . in combination with any worksheets you score yourself, writing assignments you evaluate yourself, and anything else you decide to include . . . to come up with a grade, using your preferred method. So, to suppress anything you don't want included, just don't include it in your final calculations. The reports are not intended to be a "report card". They are for parent information.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!