Identifying deficits

Default Identifying deficits

Hi! We are new to T4L and I'm not seeing a way to see which questions my child missed on a quiz. I hope I'm just missing something and there is a way to see this. Otherwise, how can identify my child's areas of weakness?

Johanna

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi, Johanna. Most (but not all) of the tests and quizzes can be viewed or printed (after they have been completed) from the student's reports. Just click on the grade. If the grade does not appear as a link, the results can't be viewed.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

geawarr is offline Junior Member

Kelly-where do you find the tests? I only see quizzes

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

What subject/grade level? Some of the newer math lessons call their tests "quizzes".

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

onlyme4430 is offline Member

i look at the individual assignments, not just the quizzes and chapter tests. if i see a lesson where he didn't do well, then i know it's something we need to supplement with other activities. for example, i know that he struggles with understanding figures of speech and making inferences (he has autism so that's part of the issue since he thinks very literally) so on the activity/instruction lessons, he doesn't do as well but on the overall quizzes/tests, he does well since he understands the rest of the material. i've found that to be helpful. there are also resources on the web that you can use for assessment..you just have to google it