I'm disappointed!
    Hcpresser is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default I'm disappointed!

My four year old son is very bright. I signed him up for a free trial and he loved it, but it was way too easy for him. So I put him on kindergarten and it was still too easy so I put him on 1st grade and he did well! My only complaint about time4learning, is that they are very difficult to deal with and they are trying to make me PAY for a FREE trial! I'm so upset that my son only got to try it out for only a day! But otherwise, time4learning is a good program for children to get ready for kindergarten. It's also good for off track study, homeschool, and even summer school. I have a brother who thinks he is not challenged enough in fourth grade, so our mom let him try the different grade levels, but the only one that was right for him was 8th grade! But I'm still very disappointed that they want me to PAY for a FREE trial! I put down that I am going to post my honest review here on the parent forum, but they said that I'm going to post it on YouTube! That just makes me upset!!!!! And that's what I think of time4learning. And that's why my mom took my brother off time4learning because of the same thing!!!!

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Time4Learning offers a risk-free two week trial period. This means your money will be refunded if you decide to cancel within the first two weeks. Please contact customer service at (888) 771-0914 to discuss your specific situation.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!