Intro from Merewyn Anadori
    Merewyn-Anadori is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Intro from Merewyn Anadori

Hello. I am homeschooling my two daughters who I have begun at level three. I have been homeschooling them for some time but had been pulling from a variety of sources as I had begun unexpectedly due to a serious problem with their safety at the public school and had expected to be only 'pinch hitting'. The problem was not resolved so I am now looking at longer term solutions and found Time 4 Learning. We all liked the curriculum very much and my daughters are all smiles when someone asks them about school.

After looking at the levels at Time 4 Learning I selected level 3 because there were so many great things in the units. I thought it was a great opportunity to refresh, practice with the program, create success with the program and plug up any holes that may exist with standardized requirements. Working through the level 3 math and language arts also gave us lots of time to really concentrate on the science and social studies by completing projects presented such as the life size anatomy diagram. Great exercise!

All of my objectives are being met by this program and we are very happy with it. And it is great to see such an active parent forum and moderators.

Thank you,
    Merewyn-Anadori

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Welcome! It's wonderful that Time4Learning is working so well for you. We look forward to getting to "know" you.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!