Introduction

Thread: Introduction

Jan-Lyn is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Introduction

Hi Everyone,

I thought I would just let you know that my grade 5 daughter is new to T4L. She is really enjoying the program. I am thinking about registering my grade 1 daughter as well as she is a bit jealous of the other one!

We have homeschooled for 6 years now and have three children. Our oldest is in grade 10 and just went to ps this year as it was a lot for me to teach him. We always used an eclectic, mostly literature approach and loved it. Unfortunately, I am struggling with some illness and have laryngeal gerd and cannot read or talk as much as I need to now. Time 4 Learning has really helped us. At first I was a bit down, having to change our hs ways and be flexible. I have to say, however, that the past 3 weeks have been much easier on my and my daughter is MUCH happier with school. I think it keeps our day rolling to change from our curriculum and utilize this as well.

Looking forward to getting to know all of you!

Jan Lewis

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Welcome!

Time4Learning is great when Mom needs a bit of a break. That's how my kids got started with it. I registered one child, and the others all wanted to do school that way, too. Now I have five in the program.

Looking forward to hearing more from you.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!