An Issue With 5th Grade Weekly Lesson Plans
    Eulalia42 is offline Junior Member

Question An Issue With 5th Grade Weekly Lesson Plans

Hi everyone, I hope you are having a good start to the school year. I have a question about printing the lesson plans. It seems that I cannot print the 5th grade lesson plans by activity numbers anymore. You have to print by the name of the chapter. So, you have to print the entire chapter. Some of those chapters are 11 pages long! This is a real pain! My granddaughter does 5 lessons per week in each subject. I only want to print those five. I could do that easily last year by following the activity numbers. But now, it only shows the chapter title. What has happened? Am I doing something wrong? Thank you for any advice you can give me. Eulalia42

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Eulalia, highlight the portion you want to print and then click "Print". When the printer options box pops up, there should be options to print all, print current page, or print selection. (The actual wording will vary depending on what kind of printer you have.) Choose the option for printing just the selected text.

Does that help?

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!