Keeping Track...

Default Keeping Track...

I thought I would share with everyone what I decided to do to keep track of our lessons while using Time4Learning. I printed out the lesson plans from the parent section. This will allow me to make marks and notes where I need to, and check off as we go along. I used my binding machine (cheap one I bought on eBay for $40 shipped) to hold them together, making easy-to-use notebooks. I made notes in one section to remind myself of how many words per minute my son is reading, (from T4L grade 2) and so on. I'll post some new pics once they get really good and full of scribbles, LoL.

100_1340.jpg

100_1341.jpg

adria2328 is offline Senior Member

Love it! Ours are in a three ring binder under each subject. I check off the ones completed and then I can also see what lessons are scored and such. Cool idea!!
    Adria
    Mommy of 4
    Bryanna 13
    Ralphy 7
    Coleman 5
    GraceAnn 3

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

That is great! My lesson plans get scribbled on, too. Yours look nice and organized. Thanks for sharing!

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

Blog Entries

Brenda, thank you! Your tip has been featured on the Community Home page!

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

Oh ok, that's great! But... where is that? LoL. I have always used a link straight to the forum right here. I didn't know there was a specific 'home' page for the forum! Wow, I better take some time to do more browsing around here. \

Lisa's7 is offline Member

That is very cool.

Blog Entries

Brenda, go here: Parent Community and Forum - Online learning, homeschooling, after school, summer study

Don't bookmark the forum! You'll miss all the great stuff on the Home page!