Kindergarten homeschool ??

Default Kindergarten homeschool ??

I am using this program to homeschool my son and I have gone through the Language Arts/Reading/Math and how come their is no worksheets to print on how to learn how to write their letters and numbers?? Am I just not finding it or is there not any. Cause all this seems to be is just computer work he needs actual pencil and paper time also!! Please help... maybe I need to get him into a different program! Thanks

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi, Crystal. Time4Learning does not teach penmanship. There are many free printables available online for this purpose. I like the penmanship pages at Learning Page . School Express also has some that are a little more advanced. SpellingCity offers handwriting pages, and you can customize them with any words you want.

Also, look in the lesson plans/scope and sequence for the kindergarten math teaching guides. Near the end of each teaching guide, there are wonderful printable worksheets. These don't specificially teach penmanship, but they are great practice at putting pencil to paper, while reinforcing math skills. Take a look, and you'll see what I mean. My kids loved them!

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!