Kindergarten level - able to access preschool too?
    RoseJoy is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Kindergarten level - able to access preschool too?

Hi! We are really new to Time4Learning and I have my two oldest daughters using the program (as of a couple of days!). One is using the kindergarten level and the other is using the preschool level. My question is whether my kindergartner can also have access to the preschool activities? She sees her sister going through them and she would really like to as well.

Thanks so much!
    Heather

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Kindergarten level - able to access preschool too?

Sure, Heather. Just email [email protected] and request to have preschool added to her account. Be sure to make it clear that you don't want her grade level decreased; you just want preschool added to her account.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

denimay is offline Senior Member

Heather....I did this for my son.....the new pre-school program is soooooooo great! It's especially nice to be able to go review things that should've been mastered and weren't.....it's also a great ego-booster when your kid can breeze through a lesson after struggling with one at the higher level.
    cheers! deni......
    deni may ............
    artist and teacher

http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

http://www.currclick.com/?affiliate_id=15313

Phil is offline Junior Member Newbie

Actually, I think you might already have access to it... I opened my daughter's account, and when I open any of the main topics (Science, Math, etc...) I see the grade below, the grade she's in, and the grade above on the top of the screen (just to the right of the title tab at the top).

If you have this too, just click on the appropriate selection and it will take you to that level in that topic.
    Phil

So many smileys, so little time

RoseJoy is offline Junior Member Newbie

Thanks everyone! I was able to email customer service and they set both of my girls up with preschool and kindergarten. (My girls are only 11 months apart) The preschool pages were a big hit and were just as much of a "fun-time" break for my K'er as the playground area.

Thanks again! Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!
    Heather

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Phil, most users have access to one grade level above and one grade level below their registered level . . . but preschool is the exception. The new preschool was designed and developed by Time4Learning, so it is separate. (Most of the curriculum used by Time4Learning was developed by CompassLearning, who only provides it to schools. Time4Learning has purchased a license that allows them to offer it to individuals.)

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!