la extensions and math?
    mommyshanti is offline Junior Member

Default la extensions and math?

i see alot of post about extensions
    how do i get to those when he logs on it only has options for la/math(k-1)
    i see on the left a place to enter code but where do i get those and is that the la ext.?
    thanks
    feeli like ive been missing out on all it offers

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: la extensions and math?

If your child is in kindergarten language arts, that is why you aren't seeing extensions. There are language arts extensions for every level except preschool and kindergarten. This makes sense, because childrent that age are just beginning to develop their language skills and they don't need "extended" just yet.

If your student is advanced in language, and you want him to have the first grade extensions, you can email [email protected] and ask to have this added to his subscription. There is no additional charge for this, but it's usually a good idea to wait until the student has begun to read before trying the first grade language arts extensions.

The empty field at the left of your student's launch pad is the Activity Finder. You can preview activities from most lessons here. You find the lesson activity number by logging in as a parent anda looking at the lesson plans.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

mommyshanti is offline Junior Member

Default Re: la extensions and math?

thanks just wrote them
    we have been doin 1st grade la since he already knows the k and is reading/spelling