Language Arts Tests???
    scrapsofstuff is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Language Arts Tests???

Ok I am missing something. I see on the Lesson Plans that end of the 5th Grade Language Arts chapters there is a test. But....I can't seem to find it. In the other classes there is a button at the bottom of the screen below the activities area that says TEST. But I don't see anything for LA??? What am I missing??

Thanks for you your help!
    Daphne

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Language Arts Tests???

Quote Originally Posted by scrapsofstuff
    I see on the Lesson Plans that end of the 5th Grade Language Arts chapters there is a test.
    Are you looking at the new lesson plans? Some people see an icon in the "test" area and assume that means a test is available. When there's an "N" on the icon, it means "none available". There's an icon key to help with this.

The core language arts program is formatted a little differently than the rest of the subjects. Tests and quizzes are integrated within the program itself and don't have separate test/quiz icons at the bottoms of the pages.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

scrapsofstuff is offline Junior Member Newbie

Thank you! I missed that. NOOB!!! ROFL!!

DUH!

Daphne

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

LOL, Daphne. You have a vocabulary like mine. You're gonna be fun to have around.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!