Learning Odyssey Activities?
    sarahjmuma is offline Junior Member Newbie

Question Learning Odyssey Activities?

I can't figure it out. The teaching guides provide me with Learning Odyssey Activities (numbers such as 2505) and I can't figure out how to find them for my student to do.

I tried putting the number into the Activity box on the Learning Launchpad but it tells me it is an invalid number.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Time4Learning uses curriculum developed by CompassLearning (Learning Odyssey), who only provides it to schools. Time4Learning has acquired a license that allows them to offer it to individuals. Learning Odyssey activity numbers may not correspond to the lesson activity numbers found in the Time4Learning lesson plans.

The printable teaching guides are "extras", to be used if supplements are desired. They aren't strictly part of the Time4Learning program. They were included because it seemed a shame to waste them (and because some parents who knew of their existence asked for the).

Which teaching guide are you looking at? I'll try to match it up to the right acitivity numbers for you.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

sarahjmuma is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Ok...

I can't remember the first one I was trying to get, but I figured it out overall.

I just ran into one that was unavailable LA357 and LA358 was listed for English but ended up being "Large Multiplication". So, thanks for the information...I know now to look at the activities ahead of time to double check their status.