Lesson plans?

Thread: Lesson plans?

CarinMB is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Lesson plans?

How do you figure out a lesson plan? I'm new to this and not sure what I should be doing. I have a 4 (almost 5) year old, he did some of the online lessons this morning (he also goes to a special pre-k class at our neighborhood school, but beginning next school year, I will be homeschooling him). What kind of things should I look into doing with him?

jpenn is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Try these links for more info about using Time4Learning. They are excellent and will really help you out.

Hints and Help

Getting Started with Time4Learning
    Joyfully,
    Jackie

Bobbi Gregory is offline Junior Member

I finally found the activity scheduler after two weeks of muddling through. Its on the first page when you log in as a parent. You put in the starting date and ending date you want and answer a few other questions and it does it all for you. Then you can print it out by the week and you'll know exactly what you are doing. I have a k daughter and 1st grader doing t4l and I think that this will help me keep them moving along in a more even level. (doing a certain amount of math and LA every day instead of loading up on one or the other). I hope that helps you! Good luck!