Lessons Read for Child?
    bpete is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Lessons Read for Child?

I just started using Time4Learning. When I previewed the lessons (language lessons) I noticed they were read for children. However, after signing up, I'm not seeing a way to have the science and social studies lessons read aloud to my child. Is this possible?

Skool Time is offline Senior Member

i think from grade 3 and up the science and social studies are more like read it by yourself.
    we r in grade 3 and yes we have not seen any read to us lesson on science and social studies.
    which we dont have any problem with. but i still use text to speech from time to time.
    u could download a free text to speech program. there are a lot out there u can use.
    but because its free most of them are not pronounced well, or clear enough. or pain in the butt to use.
    i used to have peedy the parrot, now im using balabolka.

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi! Time4Learning no longer recommends Peedy. We now suggest members use the free version of Natural Readernfor the text based lessons. Here is some info about Natural Reader.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!