List of Activities/Materials For Lessons
    casonnier is offline Junior Member

Cool List of Activities/Materials For Lessons

I wanted to know if there is a list of things we may need to collect before activities.

For example, yesterday when my daughter was going through social studies there was an activity for cave painting that needed paint, grocery bags, sticks, etc.

I think it would be wonderful if a list existed in the lesson plan areas so you could get a heads up and collect those materials before starting. Or is there a way to preview the lesson so you can collect that information yourself?

Thanks,
    Cara

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

The supply lists have been completed and will be available in the parent login area in the near future.

You can preview any lessons without your preview appearing on your student's report by simply not marking the lesson as complete. Here is information about marking lessons complete. Your previews will appear under the Recent Work tab in the student's portfolio, because ALL program access shows up there. Your previews will NOT appear under the actual Reports tab. Always view and print your student's reports from the Reports tab.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!