List for the suggested readings at the end of lessons?

Default List for the suggested readings at the end of lessons?

Is there somewhere to see all the suggested readings? I'd rather preview them and have them on hand rather than search them out afterwards.

Nann

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Log in to your parent account and look at the menu items on the right. One of the choices is "Reading Lists".

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

Thank you for the response, however those are not the suggested readings I am referring to. I see the language arts reading lists. I am looking for a list of the readings that pop up when my son finishes a science lesson. He did a lesson on magnets the other day and when completed two book suggestions popped up for further reading. I would like a list of those suggestions, and don't know where to access it ahead of completing the lesson.

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

There is not a list of the more casually suggested books. You can preview the lessons, without marking them as complete, to find the suggested reading material ahead of time. It usually appears in a yellow box, so it's easy to spot. As with any book, some items will be out of print. This type of suggested reading can be replaced with any good library book on the topic.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!