List for supplies
    Stormy is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default List for supplies

Hi everyone! I am new to T4L and am liking it so far. My son is in the 5th grade and has been struggling with staying focused and getting his school done. We have done T4L for 2 days with great success. I am wondering how I can find a list of supplies we will need for each chapters, like Science, etc.

Thanks so much
    Stormy in GA

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: List for supplies

I preview the chapter, so I know what we'll need. You can log in as your child and look at the lessons he has coming up without it appearing on his reports as long as you do not mark the lesson complete. Here is some information on marking lessons complete.

When you go into your student's portfolio (backpack icon), your preview WILL appear under the "Recent Work" tab, because ALL program access shows up there. Click on the "Reports" tab to view and print reports for your student. Your previews WILL NOT appear under "Reports", as long as you have not marked the lessons as complete.

A supply list is on T4L's "To Do" list.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

Stormy is offline Junior Member Newbie

If my child has completed a lesson and I went back in (before I knew what I was doing), does it show it as imcomplete? can I change that?

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

After your child has completed a lesson, it will not show up as an incomplete if you go back in and exit before marking it as complete again. If you DO mark it as complete, it will show that your student completed it a second time.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!