Looking for specific chapter in California Math Grade 8 book here in T4L? Help.......
    ssingha is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Looking for specific chapter in California Math Grade 8 book here in T4L? Help.......

Hi,

I just signed up my son who is in 8th grade in CA to help him use this site for extra practice at home, along
    with his book. But I'm finding that some of the chapters in his math book are not corresponding with the lessons shown in the lesson plans in T4L. Am I looking in the wrong place, or is that just the way it is?

Please help......

Thanks!

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

What book are you trying to get to correspond to T4L lessons?

There's a common belief that there is one universal curriculum for all American children, but that isn't true. Every curriculum will be different . . . sometimes GREATLY different.

To use Time4Learning as a supplement to another curriculum, access the lesson plans and look for lessons on the concepts your child is currently studying. You can print out the lesson plans, and perhaps his teacher would circle appropriate practice lessons for your child.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!