Make it simple for me please lol =0)
    fs72 is offline Junior Member

Default Make it simple for me please lol =0)

This has so stumped me. I know its probably totally simple but which level below would be considered a "activity" ?

Math (circle)> Properties Of Shapes (circle)> Segments (circle)> Paint A Lot ( star)

Thanks for the help!

Felicia =0)

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Paint a Lot (star) is one lesson activity.

Here's how it's arranged: Math is the SUBJECT (or think of it as a textbook) . . . Properties of Shapes is the CHAPTER . . . Segments is the LESSON . . . and Paint A Lot is the LESSON ACTIVITY. Most people are accustomed to thinking of a LESSON as "the amount of material a student covers in one day", but that isn't the definition used by Time4Learning. One lesson can take several days.

The LA numbers on the lesson plans are the LESSON ACTIVITY NUMBERS. You can input those numbers into the Activity Finder if you want to go directly to an activity without having to go through all the other icons first.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

fs72 is offline Junior Member

Thank you !! So basically on the lesson plan it shows say 217 activities for Math. That would mean there are 217 stars correct? Thanks again so much for the help. I swear I am much "quicker" on most things LOL
    Last edited by fs72; 05-19-2010 at 11:13 AM.