Making Assignments
    kchara is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Making Assignments

Hi! We're new to T4L, and I'm trying to figure out how to make assignments for my kids. Whenever we log on, there are never any orange circles around the bubbles. How do I assign them activities to do? Thank you!

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Making Assignments

Time4Learning uses curriculum developed by CompassLearning, who only provides it to schools. Time4Learning has purchased a license that allows them to offer it to individuals. Time4Learning has repackaged the curriculum somewhat, adding the Playground and other things that make it easy for families to use.

Since the Assignments function was designed for classrooms and does not work for an individual, it is nonfunctional at Time4Learning. Most Time4Learning users "follow the arrow". I just tell my kids something like, "Do two language arts lesson activities, one math lesson activity, two social studies activities, one science lesson activity, and one language arts extension every day. Do the quizzes as soon as you finish the associated lesson activity."

Take a look at the Getting Started Guide for more help with scheduling . . . or click on the little "Search" link at the top of most forum pages and input the search terms "schedule" and "scheduling" for additional threads on the subject.

The Hints are also helpful.

Happy to have you with us!

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

kchara is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Re: Making Assignments

Thank you!