Making Assignments
    xinemae is offline Junior Member Newbie

Question Making Assignments

Hello all,

We're relatively new to Time4Learning and everything is going fairly smoothly. I noticed that there's a button that notifies the student if they have assignments due. I was wondering how we set that up so that he knows exactly what's due each day?

Right now I just highlight the lessons on the print outs we made and that's working, but would be smoother if there was a way for me to set them on his launch pad page.

Thanks!
    Cecilia
    Life is too short not to have fun!
    Family Portraits
    www.NotYourAveragePhotos.com

Rusheeda is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default did you find

I just signed up too and i was wondering the same thing have you found any answers yet?

Me too. I hope someone answers. I'm so confused.

jpenn is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Default Assignment Function??

Quote Originally Posted by xinemae View Post
    Hello all,

We're relatively new to Time4Learning and everything is going fairly smoothly. I noticed that there's a button that notifies the student if they have assignments due. I was wondering how we set that up so that he knows exactly what's due each day?

Right now I just highlight the lessons on the print outs we made and that's working, but would be smoother if there was a way for me to set them on his launch pad page.

Thanks!
    Cecilia
    That particular key has not been available to T4L users since the beginning. It was set up for Public School users only by the makers of the curriculum (Oddesy), however, T4L is looking into the possibility of making that function available to its user in the very near future.
    Joyfully,
    Jackie

knightshotter is offline Junior Member Newbie

We had the same questions when we started using Time4Learning. Although the feature isn't available, I coach my son each day with the activities I'd like him to focus on in each subject area. So although the key isn't available; I wondered if other parents "assign" assignments in other ways.

Rags is offline Junior Member Newbie

I make an assignment sheet each day for my son so he knows what is going to happen that day, and what I expect of him. It is a simple form I made up in MS Works. It has a column for the assignment (name & #), a column for him to check when he has completed it, and a column for me to check (just to make sure the work is done).