Marking as complete?

Default Marking as complete?

We are new here. Been using the program for about a month. I have no problem navigating the normal website. The problem is, my child is starting in Kindergarten, but he's much too advanced for this stuff. It is so dull and boring to him that I decided to just have him knock out some quizzes to prove his knowledge on each lesson, then skip the lesson if he gets 100%.

Is there any way to mark some of these lessons with check marks, even though he did not physically complete them, just so we know that he tested out of that section?? This is obviously a temporary issue until we can get him caught up and in the proper placement for his knowledge and skill level.

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

I'm sorry, but there isn't a way to manually mark lessons complete. BUT . . . if a student demonstrates mastery during the chapter test by achieving a score of 80 percent or higher, all the lessons within that chapter will be marked as complete. Now that I've said that, let me go make sure that is true at the kindergarten level, as it is laid out a bit differently than first through eighth!

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!