"mastered" vs "complete"
    kconrad is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default "mastered" vs "complete"

I noticed that in the language arts and math program, my son (7th grade) gets a check and the word complete on the bubble when he has finished a lesson..however, in social studies...it says "mastered" with a star....his grades in math and language are very high...so why doesn't it say mastered?..does he need to redo these lessons?

kconrad is offline Junior Member Newbie

I am sending my message back to the top.....does anyone know the answer to this problem?

please help!

kimberly

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

I put this on a list of questions to ask CompassLearning during a meeting. I'll post what I find out about their criteria on Monday evening. I'm having the same issue with the accounts I use for my own children.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

Blog Entries

Still trying to find the answer to this.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

adelenpaul is offline Member Regular

I have this same thing but within the same Social Studies unit. One icon says mastered and the other says completed.

It would be nice to know if there any kind of differentiation.

Thanks!
    Adele

Blog Entries

Some units do not contain graded activities. These units cannot be marked "Mastered", because they are just learning and practice lessons. A unit must contain graded assessments before it is marked "Mastered", and the student must have mastered all of the graded assessments in the unit.

Student reports are somewhat different. On these reports, EACH individual graded activity will be marked "Mastered" or "Not Mastered".