Math Worksheets
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By fairylover

Thread: Math Worksheets

Default Math Worksheets

Has anyone figured out how to print out all of the Math Worksheets without having to go into each assignment?

mamaneedham is offline Senior Member

I'm not aware of a way to accomplish this without printing the worksheets lesson by lesson.
    Mom to five of the world's most incredible kids, and homeschooling all the way!

"If the schools were perfect, I would still homeschool my children - because it isn't about school. It's about families taking back their children and educating them as they see best. School is only a substitute for the real thing."

Nutrition Curriculum For Homeschoolers at NutritionForHealthyKids.com

I just posed the exact question to the help desk. I see that this is no new issue & I find it very time consuming & something which needs to be addressed by t4l ASAP. We are new to this program, but in order to keep people satisfied, they need to make some useful shortcuts! I will reply back if I should get some helpful info tomorrow.

fairylover is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

You can go to the parent login. After you login look in the upper right hand corner. You will see lesson plans. Click on that then click on the grade level and subject. This will bring up the lesson plans for say second grade math as an example. You will see a column for worksheets on the lesson plan. You can click on the worksheets and print from there. You still have to click on each worksheet but you don't have to open every lesson to get to the worksheets.
    Kathi Homeschooling Mama to Twelve year old Dakota

christen is offline Junior Member

Thanks Kathi. I had no idea that was possible.