More questions on using activity planner
    Ruth_Lanton is offline Member

Default More questions on using activity planner

I was playing around with the activity planner again, because we got off track and I wanted to re-calculate how many activities Jack should be doing each week. So I now have 3 scheduled "activity plans" and I'm not going to use all of them. How do I delete the ones I don't want?

I have some learning issues too, but not the same ones my son has. I CANNOT absorb any information from the videos. TFL would have been a horrible fit for me as a child. I'd much rather have the parent information in text form, so I could easily skim it. I managed before with the videos, turning on the captions and leaving my speakers off, but it takes more energy for me than skimming text.
    Ruth, single mom to Jack, 13, Hannah, 19, and Leah, 20.

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Ruth, I'm the same way! I much prefer reading instructions. When I was in school, the instructor would give us a handout and then proceed to read aloud and discuss parts of it. I just wanted to say, "Go away and let me read this!" I like being able to skip the parts I already know and re-read something that I don't understand the first time. Also, when people are lecturing, they tend to say a lot of things like, "Oh, I forgot to tell you this . . . " or "Let me just go back and explain something before I go on . . . " I've found written material to be laid out in a more logical sequence than most lectures.

I think you and I are in the minority, as most people seem to prefer videos and lectures. It's kind of neat to know there is someone else like me out there.

Now, for your question! Log in as if you were going to make a schedule. Look for the "Manage Schedules" button. Once you have clicked that, you will have a list of all your saved schedules and you can choose which one you want to be the default and which ones you want to delete.

Please let me know if you still have questions.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

mkzmph is offline Junior Member

Hey Kelly, where do I go to "manage the plans" I can't find it? Trying to edit the plans I have created. Thanks~Kelly