Moving lessons around
    Tampiko is offline Junior Member Newbie

Question Moving lessons around

My son is great at math and struggles with language arts. I want to pack more math in a week, instead of it even throughout the year, but keep language arts spread evenly. Is there a way to move the lessons around between weeks?

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Moving lessons around

You can do the lessons in any order you wish, or distribute them in any way throughout the week. The Activity Planner is designed to distribute all the lessons evenly, and to use them in order. Parents who want a different distribution can just not use the Activity Planner.

If you have created an Activity Plan, delete it. The My Plan tab on your child's dashboard will disappear. Use the Lesson Plans within your parent dashboard to select lessons and note the activity numbers. When your child logs in to their student dashboard, have them type an activity number into the Activity Finder (the magnifying glass icon at the lower left of the student dashboard once they have logged in). When the hit Enter, they will be taken directly to that lesson.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

whitewisdom is offline Junior Member

Default Re: Moving lessons around

Got this, thanks for directing