For my boys

Thread: For my boys

amac67337 is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default For my boys

Hello, my name is Angela. I have twin boys age 10 and their struggling in school, which breaks my heart. Their in the special education class at their school. Last year they were finally learning at the fourth grade but this year I was told they were back to the second grade level. I have checked out many sites for tutoring, but unable to afford them. I liked the format of time4learning and its afforable but will it help my boys.

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi, Angela. Click here for information about using Time4Learning for special education.

You may also be interested in Time4Learning's Welcome to Homeschooling Guide.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

amac67337 is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Thank you

Thank you for the information. I've already started my boys on T4L and I have them using T4L everyday. I'm hoping this program helps them. I like that I'm able to check their progress.

ccpeterson is offline Member

Hi Angela,

Just wanted to say hello. I have an 11 year old son that is working on a 2nd-3rd grade level right now. I know how heartbreaking it is. Time 4 Learning is the first program I've used with him that he doesn't complain about using. I think he actually enjoys it.
    ~Charity~
    Homeschoolin' Mama to 2
    Son, 14
    Daughter, 11