My dd was logged in on my ds's account
    JenniferJ is offline Member Regular

Default My dd was logged in on my ds's account

I think my dd did some assignments logged in as my ds. Maybe he didnt' log out correctly? The assignments are in his portfolio and not hers.

Help!

Jennifer
    Mother to 4, teacher to 5
    3 kids using T4L: DD7, DS11 and the neighbor's grandson age 12

T4L helps me homeschool while dealing w/ ADD, ADHD, SPD, dyslexia,dysgraphia, low comprehension,LD

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

It isn't possible to move data from one portfolio to another, or to "erase" only some of the assignments in a portfolio. In an extreme circumstance, you can cancel the registration altogether and start again fresh, but then you lose ALL of your data.

Do you print reports? If so, you can make the adjustment in pencil on the printout. How frustrating for you.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

Thank you, I will look into those options.

I don't know why I am so worried, I don't report to anyone! I guess I just want to get it right, now that I have the ability to keep records. Esp. for ds because at this point, I consult w/ "experts" to help me w/ his Learning disabilities and dyslexia. They are always asking me what level he is on and what grades he makes and I never know how to answer them. Until now that is!

Maybe I can move them into her folder, that would be great!! I may just have her redo them if I can erase them from his folder. OR I could initial the change on the printed report!

Thanks, Jennifer

T4L helps me homeschool while dealing w/ ADD, ADHD, SPD, dyslexia,dysgraphia, low comprehension,LD

FYI, it is necessary to clear your history to make sure the computer doesn't get "confused". Go to tools, then to internet options and then clear history. I went ahead and did clear files and clear cookies too.

You can't erase things from the portfolio.