My son is doing his activities but they're not showing up on the report??
    roubiont is offline Junior Member

Default My son is doing his activities but they're not showing up on the report??

Okay - so he is saying he is doing his activities. I have seen him do them and we've had problems with our computer crashing in the past.

Is it possible - that he is truly doing all the work he's supposed to be and it's just not counting it for some reason due to technical error?

I checked his attendance and his attendance is fine for about 2 hours each day. But there are not activities showing as competed on some of them. His last 30 days of completed work looks abysmal and I'm planning on using these reports for the portfolio.

Am I missing anything?

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: My son is doing his activities but they're not showing up on the report??

I think I just finished a chat with you on live chat. I hope your amateur psychology works out with your son. Meanwhile, I will check and make sure there are no issues with the reports currently.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!